Ashley has realized that Daddies make great jungle gyms!! He comes home exhausted from his 15-18 hour day and just wants to relax but Ashley won't leave him alone! So eventually he gives in as all Dads do!
Ashley's air is so long-how adorable. I can't wait to have a girl. Ethan does the same thing to Kevin; I guess kids just realize early on that daddies are for rough housing.
Well Conor is now in the Infantry and doing many schools to advance his career. I am about to start school to get my general ed stuff done. That should be fun HAHA. And Ashley is just our crazy little 3 year old with a mind of her own!
2 comments:
Ashley's air is so long-how adorable. I can't wait to have a girl. Ethan does the same thing to Kevin; I guess kids just realize early on that daddies are for rough housing.
I can't believe how long Ashley's hair looks. At least Conor is smiling in the 1st picture. Welcome to blogs!
Post a Comment