So as you know we got a Kitten in May (Minnie), well 3 weeks ago I let Minnie out side to play and after about an hour I could hear her crying but couldn't find her. I was walking around the house and in the garage trying to find her, I kept hearing her but still couldnt see her. Then I realized she was by the neighbors house, so I figured she had gone in their garage and didnt get out before they closed the door. BOY WAS I WRONG!! They stole her!! But I got her back! HAHA Who wouldnt want our cute cat though!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Missing cat.....
So as you know we got a Kitten in May (Minnie), well 3 weeks ago I let Minnie out side to play and after about an hour I could hear her crying but couldn't find her. I was walking around the house and in the garage trying to find her, I kept hearing her but still couldnt see her. Then I realized she was by the neighbors house, so I figured she had gone in their garage and didnt get out before they closed the door. BOY WAS I WRONG!! They stole her!! But I got her back! HAHA Who wouldnt want our cute cat though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment