those puppies are so cute! Training them will be nuts! I am glad everything with your new casa came together! Also I am so excited to see you for Christmas! Hope you all are doing great! Love you lots! I need your home phone so I can call!? Have a fun week! Ashley looks so grown up it is crazy to me!
Well Conor is now in the Infantry and doing many schools to advance his career. I am about to start school to get my general ed stuff done. That should be fun HAHA. And Ashley is just our crazy little 3 year old with a mind of her own!
4 comments:
Ashley is SO beautiful!! Are you telling us that you really have 2 puppies?? You guys are crazy
those puppies are so cute! Training them will be nuts! I am glad everything with your new casa came together! Also I am so excited to see you for Christmas! Hope you all are doing great! Love you lots! I need your home phone so I can call!? Have a fun week! Ashley looks so grown up it is crazy to me!
Looks like fun...tell Ashley that nana had to get on ear repierced two weeks later too! she looks BEAUTIFUL and the pups are adorable. Love to all!
Post a Comment